Sligo Tennis Club, sport’s venue for Tennis, Badminton and Squash in Sligo is currently seeking a self-employed Head
The Head Coach will:
• Endeavour to develop, innovate and grow the coaching
programme within the club.
• Liaise with the Club Administrator and captains of tennis,
badminton and squash to further develop coaching of all sports within the
• Be responsible for junior and senior programmes, to include
beginners, club players and junior performance players.
• Be willing to expand their knowledge and support
for all racket sports within the club.
• Be incentivised to increase club membership and activity through
coaching programmes across all sports.
Applicants who are called to interview are asked to submit a cover
letter with details of how to develop and grow coaching
programmes in the club.
Candidates should apply to the following email address:
firstname.lastname@example.org no later than April 4th 2016.
A full job speciation will be developed with the successful
applicant and the Management Committee.
Full details of the club facilities at www.sligotennisclub.ie