Annual Awards Dinner
The 2014 Badminton Ireland awards evening will take place on Saturday 6th December at 1900, at the Dublin City Hilton Hotel.
The Badminton Irelands awards night is opportunity to recognize and award contributions made by clubs and individuals throughout the country. A buffet style dinner, live entertainment, and special presentations frame a fantastic evening enjoyed by all who attend. A limited amount of tickets are available for €25 so reserve your places now. Log onto www/badminton-eshop.com and go to the events tab to book your tickets online. The Awards night takes place on the Saturday night of the Irish Open so why not take in some of the World’s best badminton before the evening. Tickets to the Carlton Irish Open can be purchased on www/badminton-eshop.com
To make a nomination please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject Badminton Ireland Award Nomination.
The following categories will once again be awarded, please see some of the criteria points below:
- Club of the Year (Votes, Percentage increase in affiliations, online affiliation, affiliation on tim
- New Club of the Year (Clubs set up in last 5 years, Votes, Percentage increase in affiliations, online affiliation, affiliation on time)
- Player of the Year (Votes, Results at major events)
- League of the Year (Votes, size of the league, percentage increase in teams, full affiliation of all clubs)
- Coach of the Year (Votes, coach education level improvement,
- Volunteer of the Year (Votes, impact on Badminton Ireland/Branch programmes)
- Young Player of the Year (Results at major events, improvement)
- County of the Year (Votes, Affiliation percentage increase)
- School of the Year (Shuttletime activation, affiliated, links to clubs)
- Technical Official of the Year