The Badminton Ireland National rankings can be found here:
Please note it is the players responsibility to ensure the correct member ID is entered for them for the event. Failure to do so will result in no points being attributed to them from that event. Additionally, players that do not submit their DOB will not be recognised in the ranking system. Please contact the office for any questions email@example.com.
General conditions of the ranking are:
- Ranking points remain for a calendar year, 52 rolling weeks.
- Points are scored in the main draw only, no points for qualification.
- No points if you lose first game in main draw.
- Best 6 events will count in the ranking.
- If players have the same number of points then the player with the higher tournament number will be ranked higher.
- Juvenile players age groups, are set for January 1st.
- Doubles rankings to be based on an individual basis.
- Ranking points are only for sanctioned Badminton Ireland ranking events (These are shown on the Badminton Ireland calendar)
- Ranking points are earned across each age group and grade, with varying points levels (please see the ranking points matrix).
- Seedings for events are taken from the rankings 10 days before the event and will be overseen by the National coach and Referee.
- All seedings and draws are to be overseen and approved by the tournament referee and Badminton Ireland.