Badminton Ireland has Junior National squads which hold regular squad sessions at the National Centre in MIE, Dublin. From these squads, teams will be selected to represent Ireland at international level.The first squad at the start of each year is open to all eligible players that would like to try out for the National Junior squad.
For consideration for the various National Squads please register by completing the following player code registraion form by the 1st of August. The cost of the squad is €50. If you are not selected for the squad after the first trail squad you will be refunded €40.
- Coach – Tom Reidy
- Coach - Daniel Magee
- Main season's event – European Men's and Women's team Championships (7th-9th November)
- Main season's event – Pre Irish Open team match (December 2014)
- U19 Main Season event- European u19 Team and Individual Event 26th March-April 4th (Poland - April)
- Squad Dates: Sunday 17th August Marino Institute, Sunday November 9th Baldoyle BC, Sunday December 7th Baldoyle BC
National u17 Squad
- Coach - Irwansyah
- Please click here for the event calendar
- Squad Dates - August 16th Marino institue, Saturday November 8th baldoyle BC, Sunday December 7th Baldoyle BC
- Main season's event – Barcelona Open February 15th and 16th and Team Match February 14th
National u15 Squad
National u13 Squad