Badminton Scotland Head Coach Role
Wednesday 9 January 2019
Badminton Scotland is the national governing body for badminton in Scotland. They now wish to appoint a Head Coach who will have the unique opportunity to deliver the high-performance element of Badminton Scotland's Strategic Plan.
The key responsibility will be to ensure that high-performance players and coaches are identified and developed to meet challenging performance standards.
Key to achieving this will be to:
• achieve agreed performance standards at Commonwealth Games and World level events;
• produce programmes that enable Scottish athletes to progressively develop their potential;
• ensure programmes are in place to identify and develop young talent;
• ensure the Performance Coaches working within the Badminton Scotland's Performance Department are professionally developed on a continuing basis.
• create an effective and inclusive culture within the High Performance programme.
To apply, please send a CV and covering letter to the Performance Administrator, Badminton Scotland, The Sir Craig Reedie Centre, 40 Bogmoor Place, Glasgow G51 4TQ. Tel: 0141 445 1218 (e-mail : email@example.com)
The closing date for completed submissions is Friday 1st February 2019. Interviews will take place on Monday 18th and Tuesday 19th February 2019.
More information on the role can be found on the Badminton Scotland website by following this link.